Digital Marketing Reporting and Analysis Services
Transform Your Key Performance Metrics into Visual, Valuable Insights
You need credible digital marketing reporting and analysis to make data-driven decisions about your website and other digital marketing efforts. HBS meets and exceeds this need with our digital marketing reporting and analysis services. We provide comprehensive, visually appealing, easy-to-understand reports encompassing numerous online data sources and key, pertinent data points.
The charts and tables produced are then augmented by commentary providing additional insight to you based on our experience and expertise. Our analyses highlight areas of success and areas of improvement over a customizable period of time and, depending on the data sources’ repositories of information for your business, can compare data to the previous reporting period. The reports are customized for your business, focus on your business goals, and are branded for your business (utilizing your logo and colors).
In essence, HBS’ digital marketing and reporting analysis services take the guesswork out of your digital marketing efforts. Having a tool to measure your website and digital marketing efforts’ successes — or shortcomings — will empower you to create the right strategy for your business!
Sources for Data Integration into Your Consolidated Report
HBS’ digital marketing reporting and analysis services can integrate data from: AdRoll, Adobe Analytics, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, Facebook Insights, Facebook Marketing, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google My Business, Google Search Console, Google Sheets (custom reporting), HubSpot, MailChimp, Microsoft Ads, Instagram, LinkedIn (business profile only), Twitter, Shopify, Snapchat Marketing, WooCommerce, Yelp and YouTube!
Multiple data sources can be combined in one chart, i.e., stats on Google Ad conversions, Microsoft Ad conversions, Google My Business phone calls – can all be tracked and reported in one concise graphic.
Utilize Sophisticated Data Filters
With our data filters, we can break down the data represented in your reports, reporting on aspects beyond your initial metrics.
Overlay Data from Multiple Sources
We select data fields from several sources and combine them all into the same chart or table to correlate activity with your marketing efforts.
See a Month-Over-Month Comparison
Compare previous periods vital for your analyses, i.e., last month, last year. Gain valuable insight with visual percentage change between periods.
Social Media Examples
- Examine the source of all your social network traffic in one graphic
- Determine quality session sources versus all session sources
- See what social media sources drove the highest engagement
- Overlay session data with ad stats
- Determine your most popular post and whether or not that resulted in website engagement
- Examine the source of your traffic: organic search, paid search, & email, etc.
- Look at bounce rate for each traffic source
- Focus on those efforts that provide quality traffic (>30 seconds) to your website
- Track goal completions including forms, clicks on your telephone number on mobile, etc.
Digital Ad Examples
- See Conversions and Assisted Conversions in One Graphic
- Report conversions plotted against website sessions
- Assess the impact of digital ads on total impressions recorded in Google Search Console
- See the results of multiple ad campaigns across platforms in one graphic and determine the high/low performers