If you came to this page to read HBS’ online reviews, click the button below to be taken to the section on this page that contains our reviews. To read about the affordable online review solicitation service HBS can provide to your business so you can increase the quantity and quality of your positive online reviews, continue reading.
HBS Can Help Your Business Get More Online Reviews Painlessly
HBS has partnered with a third-party online review solicitation software company so we can help your business get online reviews painlessly. This partnership is offered at an affordable rate without contracts, which means you can start and stop the service at any time.
Key Features of Our Online Review Solicitation Platform
- Automates the online review solicitation process, removing the angst from requesting reviews
- Generates post-purchase SMS (text messages) if appropriate and/or email messages soliciting online reviews on major platforms
- Provides a ridiculously easy way for your customers and clients to rate your business’ products and/or services
- Creates positive customer stories with photos for a more personal online review display
- Implements a smart review funnel that initiates automatically given your preferences
- Utilizes customizable messaging campaigns that speak to your customers and clients personally
- Provides the ability to enhance your social media marketing by including online reviews on applicable platforms
- Proudly displays consolidated online reviews from multiple platforms on your website
- Utilizes the additional benefits of search engine optimized widgets
- Connects to all major review sites including Google My Business, Facebook, Yelp, Home Advisor, and many more
- Syncs your online review solicitation requests to an identifiable action within your purchase funnel, i.e., once payment is made
Advantages of Online Reviews
Achieving and maintaining a robust, positive online presence gives your business several key advantages.
- Social Proof: Your online reviews offer proof positive that your company provides value through its products and/or services. It is rare these days that someone makes a purchase or hires a vendor without first checking what others have to say.
- Visibility: Online reviews appear across the major search engines from numerous sources. Your listing is more noticeable and your star rating is one of the important, noticeable signals an internet user reacts to instantly when deciding which search result to click on. In short, numerous, positive reviews give you an edge over your competition in the search results.
- Credibility: Some businesses are afraid to solicit reviews for fear of begin negatively rated. However, a negative review, responded to appropriately online, helps lend credibility to all your reviews. Average ratings tend to drive views which convert to traffic and sales.
- Google Ranking Factors: Google uses online reviews from reputable, non-Google platforms as a ranking factor for the search results on its own platform.