Internet Listings and Profiles
Did you ever “Google” your business name or your own name?
If you have not “Googled” your business and/or your name, you may be surprised at the search results. Try it now but don’t forget to come back! Is your information accurate? Is it consistent? Do you come up at all? How many internet listings on the first page are about you or your company?
Search engines place value in reputable online directories. The good news is most listings can be claimed or created for free.
Creating and Maintaining Internet Listings
Creating and maintaining numerous internet listings is time-consuming, which makes putting off this marketing task easy. Also, businesses do not realize that it is the collective credibility of consistent and multiple online listings that strengthens a business’ internet presence, thus creating a positive showing in the search engine results.
- The internet listings provide credibility to a business entity;
- Oftentimes a business listing links to your business’ website which, depending on the directory, can provide a valuable backlink; and
- Internet listings usually contain a ‘category’ field or fields which allows a business to classify its products and services, enabling some listings to appear in the search results when a prospective customer is searching on the internet.
Niche directories should be researched and profiles and/or pages created to secure a presence in popular online directories.
The more internet listings for your business, the better.
- A listing in a reputable directory adds credibility.
- Customers may find your listing and may leave online reviews.
- Potential customers may be pursuaded to purchase your goods or services because of the reviews in these online directories.
Internet listings and profiles should be search engine optimized for increased value.
Experienced in the placement and construction of internet listings, HBS knows how to structure listings and use categories and keywords to optimize your listings.
Updating and maintaining accurate internet listings takes time that you could otherwise be devoting to the operation of your business. With consistent work, over time, your business information is displayed in a number of directories accurately. This provides your potential customers and existing customers a view of your products and service offerings via numerous venues, increasing your internet visibility substantially.
While positioned to serve throughout the U.S., Flemington NJ-based Hunterdon Business Services targets businesses in the following New Jersey counties: Atlantic, Bergen, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Essex, Gloucester, Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Salem, Somerset, Sussex, Union, and Warren.
Note: HBS' search engine optimization (SEO) services are not verified or endorsed by Google.
Bridgewater, NJ Website Designer | Trenton, NJ Website Developer | Flemington, NJ Internet Ads | Somerville, NJ SEO | Hillsborough, NJ Website Services | Piscataway, NJ Citation Services | Clinton, NJ Social Media | Middlesex, NJ Digital Marketing| Edison, NJ SMB Marketing | Phillipsburg, NJ Digital Marketing | Union, NJ Local Business Marketing